Monday, July 7

Late Bloomer

Ok, I will follow up on the previous post soon enough...until then...

I want to share my latest favorite tv show with you. It's about these close friends that have great style, and great sex, and they live in a great city.

I am such a dork. I have JUST NOW become a fan of Sex In The City. For some reason, I just couldn't get into it before. I would watch 10-15 minutes of an episode, but it just didn't appeal to me. Miranda annoyed the crap out of me and Samantha reminded me too much of parts of myself; Carrie's observations were too conveniently dead on and Charlotte seemed too...nice. Ick. Then, tonight, I watched the episode where Miranda gets married in the community garden, and Samantha finds out she has breast cancer. I loved it. I think it came at a good time, especially with Samantha sort of having a change of heart about her latest handsome conquest. I related to her big time, and now I want to watch every episode. By the time I get through them all, the movie will be airing on network tv. Perfect.

1 comment:

Tenacious B said...

And "edited for content"