Tuesday, April 1

Woeful Wendy, party of one

Do you ever have the feeling that you just have no idea what you're doing? In the grand scheme... It bugs me to not have a "plan". I like spontaneity, conflict, and a little chaos as much as the next person; but I really crave predictability. I like my life as it is today - my career, my job, my house, my finances, my social circle, my family...but a big component is missing. A relationship with a lover. Let me rephrase that: a steady, reliable relationship with a lover. I have stated in the not-so-distant past that I enjoy single life. I said it, but I lied. I totally love being someone's "other"...someone that I can call anytime, day or night; someone I don't have to impress, because they already think I rock even when I am sans makeup and my hair is a mess; someone that I can plan things with five months from now.

Potential is everywhere. However, the ebb and flow of it all is exhausting. I'm still enjoying it all, make no mistake. Maybe this blog will help me to better accept the opportunities in front of my nose.

I sense that this blog post just might self-destruct sooner than later...Post. Delete. Repeat.

I need an outlet, gotta give my friends a break now and then.

No comments: